Sunday 1 November 2015

Pact with flavour


Hey everybody, what are you drinking?
I'm Roger In Coffee and welcome to Coffee Cup Extra!

Today I'd like to make a very quick bonus post about Pact Coffees pod kickstarter.



https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/600258854/the-best-coffee-youve-ever-made-now-in-a-pod

I've ordered a lot of coffee from Pact and I'm always been happy with their selection. Their kickstarter to make and distribute pod coffee for Nespresso style machines has recently broken its £20,000 funding goal, and with fifteen days to go it looks like it'll be a great success for them.

Sadly, some of the top-tier rewards are gone but there is still time to get in on the action and order some early bird pods.

I've never used a Nespresso machine, but this seems like the perfect excuse to buy one and try out their range of coffees - and of course it'll give me a great excuse to write about it on the blog.

So if you a Nespresso junkie, or just curious to hear how this turns out, remember to like, favourite, share and subscribe to Roger In Coffee and read all about it when I spill the beans.

In the twenty-first century we drink well over two billion cups of coffee a day.  I'm doing my part, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment